Apply at Eet Mee
The commitment of volunteers is indispensable for Eet Mee. They work at our office in De Bilt in various positions, like matchmaker, social media manager or as a member of our promotion team. Below you will find our vacancies. Are there currently no vancancies or is there nothing that suits you and do you still want to make a difference for our organisation and its goals? Please contact our director Annelies Kastein, 030-2213498.
Matchmaker Ukrainians For Dinner 8 hrs per week (2 positions) maximum ‘vrijwilligersvergoeding’.
Ukrainian participants make their own matches in the theme group Ukrainians For Dinner in our online matchingplatform Eet Mee, where they are invited for dinner by a Dutch family. As a matchmaker you facilitate the matching process.
- You will be monitoring the registering and matching process in our platform. You provide help, inform and advise participants when needed by phone or email. You are one of the contact persons for our (Ukrainian) participants.
Do you want to help us to make as many beautiful dinner matches as possible and by that contribute to the feeling of well being and belonging among Ukrainians? And does the profile below suit you? Then we look forward to your application. For more information you can also call our director Annelies Kastein on 030-221 34 98.
You are someone who
- can work with Excel and email and is experienced with administrative work.
- joined our matching platform
- is able to keep an overview of a multitude of information.
- communicates easily in writing and by phone with a diverse audience, both in Ukrainian and English. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
- is good at connecting people.
- has the ability to find solutions when problems occur
- has creative ideas about promoting our initiative
- is enthusiastic, sociable and flexible, works quickly and proactively
- lives in or near De Bilt.
We offer you a reimbursement of costs (vrijwilligersvergoeding) and a nice place in an informal small team, where each day is different. You have a lot of freedom and responsibilities. You work from our office in De Bilt during office hours in a regular schedule. You can divide your hours over two half days (Monday-Thursday)