Apply at Eet Mee
The commitment of volunteers is indispensable for Eet Mee. They work at our office in De Bilt of from home in various positions, like matchmaker, social media manager or as a member of our promotion team. Below you will find our vacancies. Are there currently no vancancies or is there nothing that suits you and do you still want to make a difference for our organisation and its goals? Please contact our director Annelies Kastein, 030-2213498.
Matchmaker Ukrainians For Dinner 8-16 hrs
As a matchmaker you make matches between Ukrainian refugees and people who invite them for a dinner at their home.
You register the participants and try to find a suitable match for each refugee. You connect hosts and guests and you take care of the required administration. You are one of the contact persons for the participants. You are also involved in the recruitment of the Ukrainian participants by promoting our initiative on social media and Telegram. Do you want to help us to make as many beautiful dinnermatches as possible and does the profile below suit you? Then we look forward to your response. You can also call our director Annelies Kastein on 030-221 34 98.
You are someone who
- is proficient with Excel and email and is experienced with administrative work.
- is experienced with Telegram
- is able to keep an overview of a miltitude of information.
- communicates easily in writing and by phone with a diverse audience, both in Ukrainian and English. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
- is good at connecting people.
- has the ability to find solutions when problems occur
- has creative ideas about promoting our initiative
- is enthusiastic, sociable and flexible, works quicky and proactively.
- You are available from 8-16 hours per week.
We offer you a reimursements of costst and a nice place in an informal small team, where each day is different. You have a lot of freedom and responsability. You work from our office in De Bilt.